Monday, January 21, 2008

Big Loser 2008 (Lets Try this again)

So as I stated in my first blog. Last year I was in a big loser competition and I lost 40lbs. When I found out in June or July what my problems were with my back. My doctor told me I couldn't go back to they gym for a while...so I guess you know what that means. I gained some back. So 3 weeks ago my roommate Jodie and I decided we wanted to try to lose some weight. I started going back to the gym and I have a new personal trainer and he is awesome. He will kick my but into shape. Jodie also joined a Big Loser competition at the hospital so I am just doing it with her so she has support at work and at home. I have taken some before pictures and every now and then I will give updates and post some new pictures. So keep checking back and I will keep ya updated.

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

you girls will do great! have fun on your vacation!

Unknown said...

you've been Tagged!!!!