Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July Weekend!

Well, my weekend started off kind of crappy.. on Thursday I was forced to quit at the hotel. Yep that's right I don't have a job right now.. Well I have a job massaging 3 days a week 3 hours a day. That is real promising. So I decide I would start my holiday sooner. I was planning on going to Delta with Jodie and go to a demolition derby. But since I had an extra day I figured I would just go to Preston a couple days early.

I didn't quit make it to Preston that night. I decide to stop in Richmond Utah and see Amber and Ray. I ended up staying at their house. I got up Friday morning and met mom and dad on the highway and we drove to North Ogden where Amy's kids were in a bike parade. They were the cutest ones there.


Sydney


Hannah


Hayden


After the parade we went home and did some yard work and had a cookout.

On Saturday we went to Logan to the Cruise In. It is an annual car show that happens 4th of July weekend. They had some really cool entries this year. Well I have never been but I though there were some really cool stuff.

I was excited to get my picture taken by Big Foot the monster truck.


They also had Jimmy Johnson's car there. And a Hendricks car hauler







I liked this one cuz it was purple.


Gotta love prowlers.


This is a way cool truck. I love the paint job.


Then Saturday night after some more yard work Amy brought her family to Preston and we had dutch oven potatoes and ribs. It was way yummy.




Sunday was just a good ol day. After church I took a nap and that was the excitement of the day.

Monday was a stressful day. It was the day I was suppose to head home. The main reason of me going to Preston was to register my car. But I ended up spending to much time at the DMV trying to get everything straightened out. I guess Arizona is a paperless state so they never sent the title for my car to them. So after spending an hour on the phone with Chrysler with a guy who didn't speak English. I still didn't get my car registered. All though I did talk them into doing my VIN check while I was there. I will have to have my mom go in, in 3 weeks and get the papers. Its a big pain in the butt.

So after that I decided I would just stay in town 1 more night. So mom and I decided we would go to Logan to dinner and a movie. It was way fun. We also when with moms best friend Sue. She is a hoot. I love her. We went to the Pizza house for ham and cheese salads and then we went to Wall-e. It was kind of weird.

All in all I had a fun time. I love my family and I love spending time with them.

3 comments:

~*Tina*~ said...

Hey pretty cute kids! Glad you had fun,so did we.
Love ya
Mom

Abbie said...

I always have fun when I am with you! Thanks for everything. I love ya

Unknown said...

Thanks for standing me up BTW! j/k Glad you had fun with the fam!