Saturday, October 25, 2008

My how time flies when your having fun!

I have had a pretty eventful couple of months.

Well on September 13th I went to the Honkytonk Tailgate Party Concert at the Dixie Sunbowl. I went with LaRae. There were 4 artists that performed, Ray Scott, Trent Wilman, Buddy Jewel, and Mark Wills. I had alot of fun. After the concert I was able to meet all of them and get my shirt signed by all of them.


This is Trent. I was most excited to see him. He put on an amazing show

This is Mark and Buddy Jewel fighting over who got to sign the guitar first



This is Buddy and Ray once again fighting over the guitars




Then in at the end of September mom and a few of her crazy friends came to town and we went to tuacahn. We had alot of fun. Also my friend Amanda Alder from Preston went with us to. I sure she will think twice before she goes anywhere with me again.







The first night they were here we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner

This is me the nurse taking the crazies for a night out on the town (I took really good care of them too)

Mom and I doing wht we do best LAUGH!!!

All of us at Famous Daves







Then just this past weekend on the 18th mom and I were suppose to go to the Blake Shelton Miranda Lambert concert but plans feel through so I got a hold of a friend and her and I went to the concert in Primm. The concert started at 9 our time so we left at around 5ish we drove downtown Vegas and ate at my favorite restaurant Toby Keith's I Love This Bar And Grill! Where I once again got my fried mac and cheese and my fried Twinkies! Yumm yumm.. So then we drove on to Primm and we had a blast. I was very good. I ended up getting home at 2am and yes I was a good girl and was at church at 9am. I may not have been awake but I was there with bells on my toes!




This is everyone jammin at the end of the night



Miranda was amazing! I have always loved her and when I heard she was coming I had to jump at the chance


The oh so cute Blake. He was great. Gotta love him.


Blake and Miranda have got to be the cutest couple ever!

0 comments: