Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baseball


Last year Jodie and I went to alot the St. Georges Road Runner AA Baseball games. It was a blast so when we came across tickets to this season we jumped at the chance. The Road Runners have started there 2nd season and are about 12 games or so into the season. The day I had my back procedure done Jodie and I deciede we would try to make it to the game if I was feeling up to you . And so we went and had a blast. As always at a baseball game you gotta have a hotdog. And man was it good. This mascot Saturn (I think that was his name) were funny. He stayed in your section most of the night and he was funny. He carted around this sign all night and it was cute to see him with all the little kids.






I am off to tuacahn tonight and tomorrow night to see. Les Miserables and The Sound of Music. I will let ya know how it goes!

Sorry so short. Not much going on in my life right now other than work and sleeping. Trying to earn money to pay for the new car. I will take donations if anyone feels they would like to help out :)

0 comments: