Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My new Baby!!!

I would like to introduce everyone to my new baby Ella!




Ella is a 2008 Dodge Avenger with a 2.7 l / V6 Engine. She has two-toned leather seats, a sun-roof, automatic engine start with just a push of a button, and one of my most favorite part about Ella is her in dash refrigerator

I had been looking here in St. George for the last 2 weeks for a new car and everyone I went to didn't seem to want to work with me so... I was just going to give up and keep my ford focus and just pay it off then look for something then. But mom was staying at Suzanne's house in Dewey Arizona just out side of Prescott Arizona. I was there for just a little over 24 hours. I took my mom to their local Dodge Dealer just to show her what they looked like and wow.. I ended up coming home with a new car. I absolutely love my new car. I think it fits me very well. If I can't have a truck This is perfect.

Just let me know if you would like to go for a ride in Ella and I would love to take ya!


3 comments:

Lynnette said...

That's way cute!!! I bet you're having a blast driving it around town!

Abbie said...

you better believe it. I love it! Jodie does too.. So we go cruzin alot

Lynnette said...

Sweet!!