Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tuacan outdoor broadway theatre.

As I said in my last entry I was getting ready to go to Tuacahn. And let me tell you it was amazing



On Tuesday night Jodie and I went and saw Les Miserables. I had a small idea what this was about. I had talked to a few friends that had seen the movie or read the book and they said it was very good. So I was very excited to go. Oh my goodness. It was sooo good. It almost brought me to tears. I want to go back again to see it. I hope that I can finds someone who would like to go. If anyone wants to come and go. I will go with you.







On Wednesday night we went to The Sound of Music. (which is one of my favorite movies) I was also excited to go see this. I had heard from some guest that have stayed at the hotel that both shows were amazing and that the lead guy in Les Mis and the Father (the captin) is the same person. And just did an outstanding job. And they were right. His name is Tim Warmen He is playing in the upcoming movie with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet called Revolutionary Road. So it makes me excited to go see that now, because he did such a good job.

If anyone else has gone let me know what you thought or if anyone wants to go let me know. I will go again.

0 comments: